'I found the lessons very interesting and truly interactive! I really enjoyed this and it helped me become more fluent when speaking in English.'
'In the school I have used English to communicate with people from so many countries and that really makes me overjoyed. I love Norwich and England!'
'Students from different countries get on very well together. Lessons have a good ambience and good chemistry between teachers and classmates.'
'The lessons are very interesting and I have enjoyed many activities. I can see that my English has greatly improved since I came here!'
'The school teachers are kind and full of enthusiasm. Their teaching methods are diverse and abundant, which encourage students to learn and think actively.'
'I liked my experience in Norwich. The teachers were very good and we went to many interesting places. I met new friends from different countries.'
'I’m so happy to be in Norwich, I‘ve learned a lot from my teachers. I’ve been to London, Windsor Castle, the British Museum They were amazing!'
'I met a lot of other students from different cultures. We all practised our English together. It was a great experience and I loved it!’'
Summer Study Holidays – from 9 June to 31 August 2024
Usually running for 2 weeks, or choose your preferred duration
For groups or individuals aged 11 to 18
- For groups of 15 or more students, or individuals
- Mixed nationality classes (levels A1-C2)
- Class times: 09 00 – 12 30 or 13 30 – 17 00 (with a 30-minute break)
- Students arrive at the weekend and start learning English on the Monday
- 15 hours of English lessons per week (Monday to Friday)
- Course report
- Engaging and interactive lessons taught by professional and enthusiastic teachers
- Individuals can apply directly to The English Experience for prices for this course
- Free Wi-Fi in the School
You’ll learn in a class with students from other countries with the same level of English as you. Our student-centered course is designed to help you feel confident as you speak English. You will focus on your speaking, reading, writing and listening skills, as well as advancing your vocabulary and pronunciation.
Our teachers use a variety of classroom activities and teaching techniques to make your English learning experience positive and engaging, and most importantly fun! Our dynamic syllabus includes contemporary music, film and media, together with some fun face-to-face street surveys. Throughout the course you will participate in tasks, working individually, in pairs and in groups, to develop your language.
- Develop effective communication abilities
- Further progress reading, writing, listening and speaking skills
- Practise language, grammar and pronunciation through integrated skills
- Promote both independent and collaborative learning
- Compare cultures while developing intercultural awareness
Day Time Programme
Here is a sample 2 week Summer Study programme
Travel and Accommodation
- Students arrive at the weekend
- For every 15 students, 1 accompanying leader / teacher goes free of charge
- Welcoming and friendly full board homestay accommodation including 3 meals a day
- Airport return transfers to and from the airport, prices are for one person – London Heathrow £86 / London Gatwick £90 / London Stansted £65 / Luton £67
- Additional charge for unsocial arrival / departure times (23 30 – 06 00) (additional £15 per person, each way)
- Assisted check in for individual unaccompanied students under 16 is compulsory: £75 supplement
Welfare and Safety
- Dedicated Welfare Officer
- 24 hour emergency contact with school
- Safeguarding Policy summary
Activities and Excursions
A dynamic range of activities and excursions are included on the course and additional activities or bespoke programmes can be developed for an additional charge. Please refer to the sample programme for details, or view the activities page of this website for more information. If you have specific requirements for your group please contact [email protected]
Make an Enquiry
Click the email link, or use the email address [email protected] to email your enquiry. If possible, please give preferred dates and numbers. For full contact information and school closure dates, please visit the Contact Us page.