For full details about any roles, please click on the job description and, where applicable, job specification links.
Experienced Activity Leaders and
Qualified EFL Teacher – Predominantly Italy
[Return to top of page]
Contract: Short-term contracts
Do you have experience working with children?
Are you looking for something different and rewarding to do this summer?
Working on English Camps might be for you!
The English Experience is currently recruiting both qualified EFL teachers and experienced activity leaders to work with young learners on summer camps predominantly in Italy (some opportunities in Slovenia and Germany). Contracts are typically for two weeks either at the beginning or the end of the European school holidays.
Please click here to download more information about English Camps and what we do.
Our busiest periods are from 9th to 23rd June and from 18th August to 8th September. We do have a couple of other periods either side of this, but you would need to be available for either one or both of our busiest periods in order to apply.
Flights (to and from London airports) and full board accommodation is provided by The English Experience, as well as a competitive rate of pay.
In order to apply, please complete or online application form. You will be able to save the form and return to it later before selecting ‘Submit’. Please note, to do this you will need to copy and paste the link provided at the time of saving. Once you have submitted, you will not be able to make any changes.
[Return to top of page]
Required for teenage students and their leaders in Norwich
Do you have a spare room?
Would you like the opportunity to make a little extra money?
If you enjoy meeting new people and learning about other cultures, we may have just what you are looking for!
The English Experience School of English is an English language school in the heart of Norwich that provides courses for foreign teenagers throughout the year. We are looking for new families/households to accommodate students over our busy summer period, July and August in particular.
We offer you:
- the opportunity to earn £129.50 per student, per week.
- a maximum of four students – so if you have the space, up to £518 can be paid per week
- 24 hour emergency contact phone number
- a great way to learn about other nationalities and a chance for your family to experience cultural exchange
In order to become a homestay host you would need to:
- be willing to provide a welcoming, friendly environment for the student
- be in walking distance or on a bus route to the city centre
- provide breakfast, an evening meal and a packed lunch
- be willing to undergo a DBS check (organised and paid for by us)
- be able to offer the student a clean and comfortable bedroom with adequate space that is not shared with a member of the household
To apply, or if you would like some more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.