For full details about any roles, please click on the job description and, where applicable, job specification links.
[Return to top of page]
Required for teenage students and their leaders in Norwich
Do you have a spare room?
Would you like the opportunity to make a little extra money?
If you enjoy meeting new people and learning about other cultures, we may have just what you are looking for!
The English Experience School of English is an English language school in the heart of Norwich that provides courses for foreign teenagers throughout the year. We are looking for new families/households to accommodate students over our busy summer period, July and August in particular.
We offer you:
- the opportunity to earn £122.50 per student, per week.
- a maximum of four students – so if you have the space, up to £490 can be paid per week
- a great way to learn about other nationalities and a chance for your family to experience cultural exchange
- 24 hour emergency contact phone number
In order to become a homestay host you would need to:
- be willing to provide a welcoming, friendly environment for the student
- be in walking distance or on a bus route to the city centre
- be able to offer the student a clean and comfortable bedroom with adequate space that is not shared with a member of the household
- provide breakfast, an evening meal and a packed lunch
- be willing to undergo a DBS check (organised and paid for by us)
To apply, or if you would like some more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org