'I found the lessons very interesting and truly interactive! I really enjoyed this and it helped me become more fluent when speaking in English.'
'In the school I have used English to communicate with people from so many countries and that really makes me overjoyed. I love Norwich and England!'
'Students from different countries get on very well together. Lessons have a good ambience and good chemistry between teachers and classmates.'
'The lessons are very interesting and I have enjoyed many activities. I can see that my English has greatly improved since I came here!'
'The school teachers are kind and full of enthusiasm. Their teaching methods are diverse and abundant, which encourage students to learn and think actively.'
'I liked my experience in Norwich. The teachers were very good and we went to many interesting places. I met new friends from different countries.'
'I’m so happy to be in Norwich, I‘ve learned a lot from my teachers. I’ve been to London, Windsor Castle, the British Museum They were amazing!'
'I met a lot of other students from different cultures. We all practised our English together. It was a great experience and I loved it!’'
Courses held all year up to 16 June 2018
(recommencing 13 August 2018)
1-2 weeks (longer courses available)
For groups aged 11 to 18 (16 to 18 for IELTS)
- For groups of 15 or more students
- Class times 09 00 – 12 30 or 13 30 – 17 00
- Arrive any day of the week
- 20 hours of study per week – 15 hours of English Lessons plus 5 hours of workshops
- Course report
- Engaging and interactive lessons taught by professional and enthusiastic teachers
- Free Wi-Fi in the school
These courses offer a more in-depth study option and are designed for groups of students currently working towards an exam, or planning to take an exam in the future. Our aim is to help students improve their confidence and to build on speaking, listening, reading, writing and vocabulary skills. We plan our classes to fit the needs of our students and focus on improving general English skills which are transferable to the chosen exam, as well as helping students to understand the format of the exam and giving the techniques and practice needed to achieve success.
By taking an internationally recognised English exam you have instant proof of your level, evidence of your ability to study, advantage over others looking to study or work in an English speaking environment and more confidence in communicating in English.
Objectives and Entry Levels
For objectives and entry levels, see individual exam courses below.
Introduction to Exams
The English Experience offer an Introduction to Exams course, which can be of any duration from 6 days to 4 weeks. A summary of what is included in the Introduction to Exams short course can be shown in the comparison table below. Full details of the Introduction to Exams course can be found under our Short Courses. If you have any specific needs for your group please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Cambridge examination courses
Level: A2 (Pre-Intermediate) – C2 (Proficiency).
Cambridge exams are internationally recognised by universities and employers in English-speaking countries.
Our exam preparation courses focus on the development of communicative skills through activity-based learning and group work. Through these fully immersive courses you will improve your language skills and maximise your fluency using English both in the classroom and in the real world.
Cambridge English exams take the form of 4 separate papers which test speaking, listening, reading, writing and use of English with an emphasis on general English. The exam tasks test your real-life language skills and your use of everyday spoken and written English for work or study purposes. These certificates never expire — they are an achievement for life and are recognised around the world.
• Key English Test (KET) A2
• Preliminary English Test (PET) B1
• First Certificate in English (FCE) B2
• Certificate of Advanced English (CAE) C1
• Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) C2
Mock and Assessment
At the end of course there will be a mock Cambridge speaking exam and assessment.
• Improve knowledge and use of grammar.
• Enhance vocabulary, pronunciation, stress and intonation.
• Develop & consolidate writing, reading, speaking & listening skills.
• Build understanding of exam task types and techniques
• Offer assessment through example exam tasks & teacher feedback
Sample Programmes and Activities
If you have any specific needs for your group please contact email@example.com
Travel and Accommodation
- Welcoming and friendly full board homestay accommodation including 3 meals a day
- For every 15 students, 1 accompanying leader/teacher stays free of charge
- Weekend arrival only
- Airport transfers included for groups of 15+ from London Stansted or Norwich International airports (additional £20 per person for other London airports)
- Additional charge for unsocial arrival / departure times (23 30 – 06 00)
Welfare and Safety
- Dedicated Welfare Officer
- 24 hour emergency contact with school
- Safeguarding Policy summary
Activities and Excursions
One full-day and one half-day excursion is included every week, plus activities.
A dynamic range of activities and excursions are included on the course and additional activities or bespoke programmes can be developed for an additional charge. Please refer to the sample programme for details, or view the activities page of this website for more information. If you have specific requirements for your group please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make an Enquiry
Click the email link, or use the email address email@example.com to email your enquiry. If possible, please give preferred dates and numbers.